|Our Price: £16.65(Exc. 20% VAT)(£19.98 Inc. VAT)|
12" Catch Basin Filter
The NDS catch basin filter helps prevent dirt and debris from clogging the drainage system. Clogged pipes reduce the effectiveness of drainage systems resulting in standing water and damage to property. Adding a filter is a simple solution to keep water flowing through a drainage system and a cost-effective alternative to expensive repair or replacement.
Benefits of using the NDS Catch Basin Filter:
- The NDS catch basin filter is removable and cleanable making it easy to maintain.
- The filter contains a bypass feature that allows water to flow to the catch basin even if the filter is full or after a heavy storm water event.
- The filter comes pre-assembled, making it easy to install: unscrew the grate, drop in the filter and reinstall the grate.
- The filter bag is made out of nonwoven, spun bonded, polypropylene geotextile fabric that provides superior filtration, is inert to biological degradation and is resistant to naturally encountered chemicals, alkalis, and acids.
- The bag can hold up to 40lbs without tearing and is uv resistant
For use with NDS1200.